About The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries game
The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries is an adventure game inspired by the popular comic book series named The Walking Dead of Robert Kirkman by Telltale Games. The game takes place issues 126 and 139 of this series. It includes many events that Michonne during her temporary departure from the survivors’ group. These people are led by Rick Grimes in the period of scary zombies. Samira Wiley is the one voiced Michonne in the game. The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries was released on 24 Feb 2016.
The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries has three episode miniseries. After this brave woman had left the trusted group of Rick Grimes in issue 126, she faced with a lot of dangers. The game will tell you the story of this character and about what brought her back to issue 139. It is also the tie-in between The Walking Dead seasons.
She starts her journey on a boat with three men. It makes her have flashbacks about abandoning her children. She wants to suicide, but Pete, the boat’s leader, save her in time. Then, they get a radio signal from an area called Mobjack. After landing, Pete and Michonne head to an abandoned boat. As soon as they enter, they see two people chained to the door. They are dead with a shot in the head. Someone did that to ensure they can’t escape from this place. While wandering around, they are ambushed by Samantha and Greg. They are siblings. And they gather a team to search for supplies. However, they are taken hostage by a man named Randall. He is a member of a bigger group. And his sister is the leader. She asked Michonne some questions. Norma warns Michonne that Samantha is a liar, and she knows that Samantha is not as good as she thinks. Greg is also questioned. He forces Michonne to rescue him or her. Next, Randall shoots Greg and asks Michonne destroy his brain. Samantha determines to revenge by killing Zachary.
Episodes of The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries game
The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries has three episodes. They are released at one-month intervals.
- The first episode is “In Too Deep”. It is about the beginning of Michonne’s adventure. In which she goes with Pete and other crews on The Companion to find the survivors and supplies at the shore near the town of Monroe.
- The next episode names “Give No Shelter”. Pete and Michonne must act to look after Sam.
- And the latest one called “What We Deserve” is the challenge that Michonne, Pete, Sam and other survivors have to solve to protect the fort when they are waiting for Norma. This episode will be scheduled to release in April 2016.
After launch, The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries game received the very positive user reviews.
The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries was planned to premiere in Fall of 2015. But it was postponed to February 2016.
Clementine’s cat can be found on a wall when Michonne and Pete are moving around the abandoned facility.
When they are exploring Mobjack, the locker is written “Logan” on it. It is similar to what used in The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 4.
Besides, they also cross a room where Greg is hiding inside. You can see a bottle of Banang on the other side of this room. It contains the popular juice in another Telltale GameSam & Max Series. Players can put it in a duffel bag.
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
Mac OS X
- OS: Lion (10.7.X)
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook