After receiving feedback on The Culling game during the final Test Server and into the early hours of our latest update, we can show the changes in Hotfix #91794 including:
- Now, the trapper perk only uses Expose wound for Crafted Snares and Steel Snares, except Caltrops or Punji Sticks.
- Fixed the bug that players are allowed to equip legacy perks and use them in the online match.
- Also, the trapper preset now contains Brutus instead of Faster Trapper.
- The server crash bug is fixed.
- Aside from that, many text issues are changed with perk and weapon descriptions which are not suitable to the function.
- You don’t need to worry about charging the bow because the bug which used to affect the mouse sensitivity is fixed.
- The users in North America now are possible to connect to the server when their region is set to auto detect.
- And the finally fixed bug can let you stack multiple Punji Sticks on top of one another.
This patch #92253 can satisfy the new and old players in The CullingÂ game. Major optimizations, new features, balancing, seasonal hats, and bug fixes are the elements for this best patch yet.
- The net code of The Culling Â is optimized remarkably.
- The framerate performance is upgraded for many users.
- The matchmaking system now is set for players owning the similar skill level to play against one another.
- About the new auto bow weapon: you can launch a magazine of three bolts faster before a lengthy reload. And the bolt has the less damage than the arrow.
- New craftable weapon, Gas Grenade can create a large cloud containing the toxic gas. It is crafted by combining a Smoke Bomb and a Poison Gas Vent.
- Added two new layouts to the Culmination, one is selected at random by the server at starting of the match so that it can add variety to the central arena.
- New Airdrop, Demon Hunter. Auto Bow, Smoke Bomb, Caltrops x2 (175)
- New Airdrop, The Imp. Auto Bow, Crafted Armor, Tomahawk (225)
- New Airdrop, Viking. Tomahawk, Crafted Armor, Muscle Man Milk (125)
- New FUNC Survival Bonus. Players will receive the reward of 25 FUNC after surviving within 3 minutes, 25 FUNC after 7 minutes alive, and 50 FUNC after 11 minutes. The current Airdrop economy is working to relegate the high-tier weapons to the later stages. However, you can find the costs to be intimidating. This change will prevent the high-value Airdrops from appearing too early even though they are put firmly.
- Blue Crates in The Culling are replaced with Holo Spawners which have the same loot list such as Tier 3 Melee Weapons, Orange Juice, Dynamite, Impact Grenade, Compound Bow, Auto Bow. But Holo Spawners just give a preview of the item that you can get.
- Suiciding into the poison gas awards the kill credit and FUNC for those can resolve the damage when you are on the brink of death, with some restrictions.
- Added the limited-time hats for players in 4th of July (American Independence Day)
- The FUNC cost for Carjacker, Guerilla, Pothead, and Trapper airdrops in The Culling increases.
- Bleed wound applied by Bows (including the new Auto Bow) to Tier 1 (6 damage over 10 seconds) decreases.
- The time to craft Hatchet, Spear and Cudgel reduces.
- Showdown behavior changed to account for end-of-match scenarios
- Half of the melee weapons to more accurately account for the tier, speed, and the wound is rebalanced presumably. The weapon can match well against their tier-mates. You will not see the weapon from a lower tier anymore. This is implemented when bumping the base damage values up or down by a single point.
- Reduced Backstab damage to 50% for all weapons while increased Sneaky Poker and Brutus to 50%. A backstab now is not lethal, especially with lower-tier weapons.
- Changed slightly the throw damage values.
- Adjusted Golden Arm to +25% velocity, +100% damage for thrown weapons with +50% for crafted. It is still a valid build. But you can’t solve devasting damage with the crafted weapon.
- Jab-Back is mitigated so that you will not see a jab-back when attacking the enemy under a few situations. Also, the charge time for attack is decreased and the duration of the stagger is increased.
- Fixed a bug where Shove sometimes fails from certain angles of The CullingÂ game.
- Fixed a bug when you right click to interrupt Stun Gun / Pepper Spray attack
- Fixed a bug that players can get rid of the stun
- Fixed the bug where stamina failed to reborn when you drop a weapon while blocking.
- Fixed a bug where some itemsâ physics were dropped
- The issue for late item spawn (related to net code optimization) is fixed.
- The bug that lets you reload faster when you change weapons is fixed, too.
- Improved the bug for collecting materials instead of crafting from spawned or equipped resource
- The sensitivity when aiming with the ranged weapon is changed clearly when you zoom.
- The CullingÂ users who choose North America West server region are redirected to the North America East servers to improve the waiting time.
- Changed Weather and Observation building
- Adjusted the start of match spawn box behavior
- Tutorial polish pass
Thanks for your reading!