Reviews and Accolades
The following reviews and accolades reflectÂ the concerns of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided players.
âDeus Ex: Mankind Divided is a better shooter than most actual shooters.â – 4.5/5 – GamesRadar+
âBeautiful, Brutal and seriously ambitiousâ – Ars Technica UK
âHotter than your significant-other and most celebritiesâ – Kotaku UK
8.5/10 – Polygon
4.5/5 – TIME
4/5 – Giantbomb
88/100 – PCGamer
17/20 – JEUXVIDEO.COM
About this game
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a cyberpunk-themed action RPG video game released on 24 Aug 2016, developed by Eidos Montreal and published by Square Enix. Its story takes place two years after Human Revolution. Adam Jensen comes back with new technology, weapons, and body augmentation.
The main character in this Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game is Adam Jensen. He is an augmented former private security officer. He works for a special Interpol unit. His mission is to arrest all of the members of a terrorist group of augmented humans. However, Jensen also secretly works for the Juggernaut Collective, a hacker group helping him to confront the Illuminati.
Events in the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided occurs in 2029, two years after Human Revolution and the “Aug Incident”, an event where the mechanically augmented humans became uncontrollable and brutal. Although it is unknown to the public, the affected augmented got implanted technology which is used to manage these characters by the shadowy Illuminati, which is abused by a rogue member so that he can make augmentations discredit. Someway, the Illuminati are good at concealing the real behind rumor and disinformation while augmented persons are abandoned from normal humans in the era of mechanical apartheid.
Extra Digital Content
- You don’t need to do anything to get all contents because they will be downloaded automatically to your hard drive after you install this game.
- The extra mission âDesperate Measuresâ and the Covert Agent Pack in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will be accessible instantly when you engage the game.
- The own Digital OST Sampler, Novella, Art Book and Comic Book are found easily by moving to the folder using Windows Explorer. Files will be located at \Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\Extras
The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Season Pass
The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Season Pass contains
- Two new story DLCâs – âSystem Riftâ and âA Criminal Pastâ
- The âAssaultâ and âTacticalâ packs, which include various weapons and items.
- 4 Praxis Kits
- 5000 Credits
- 1000 Weapon Parts
- 5 Booster Packs and 20 Chipsets for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided â Breach.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game is set in the first-person perspective, with a third-person cover system, the combinations of elements of the first-person shooters, and the role-playing upgrade system along with dialogues. Hence, when you boot this game, you are allowed to face and deal challenges by defeating combats, hacking, stealth, and social interaction.
There are many new features in the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game including:
- The fly gun customization
- Remote hacking
- Icarus dash
- Tesla arch
- Nano blades
- Radar with map layouts
- Changed energy system (the energy is now a bar that you can refill slowly)
- For the moment, the boss battles are changed. Killing them is not the only way to win. This makes you possible to finish the difficulty without eliminating anyone. Not only that, the XP system is also adjusted so that the stealth approach doesn’t obtain any XP advantage.
- OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
- Storage: 45 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 – 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 – 1920 x 1080
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 55GB HD space includes DLC