Grim Dawn V18.104.22.168 is live!
The latest update to Grim Dawn includes the list of changes and new interesting reasons to hunt Nemesis bosses and Treasure Troves.
- The Cast animation for Aether Ray is updated to response better.
- Fixed Savagery in Multiplayer games
- Improved Skill Select menu for the Hotbar and Devotion window
- Fixed “Tag not found” on the DPS tooltip
- Fixed issues of skill tooltips
- The chat window is fixed. Now, you can open chat input.
- The chat window is also better with smaller resolutions.
- Fixed community locations after the game intro
- Fixed the bug on XInput controllers
- Fixed the issue where the game window would hide others when you switch out the fullscreen.
- Fixed the boss creature from not using the speed reduction resistance against percent
- When you look at an equipped item, you can hold Ctrl to hide the tooltip for the better visibility.
- It will be more visible if component use the highlight color.
- You will not have the benefit from Refresh Cooldown skills on hit skill buffs.
- When you have enough WeaponPool attacks, you can knock off the default attack from the available list.
- Added the ability to shift-click items to the Trade Window
- Fixed the damage of the left-hand weapon
- Fixed racial damage bonus
- Fixed inventory full message when starting a few quests
- Faction vendor items clearer to indicate the place that they can’t buy
- Fixed item tooltips that appear in the upper left corner
- Elite and Ultimate difficulties reduced the enemy damage, enemy attribute bonus along with damage resist bonus. Besides, it reduced resists to CCs, slightly reduced to OA bonus, moderately reduced to enemy armor and absorb, a little increase to enemy life.
- Treasure Troves have the very high chance of dropping a rare crafting material. Even you can find Manticore Eyes, Blueprints. The quality of loot is increased.
- Removed static spawn locations. Or they can spawn randomly.
- The number of locations where you can find Dynamite is increased. Dynamite is crafted at the Homestead Blacksmith such as 3 Dynamite for 5000 Iron Bits, 1 Aether Shard, 1 Searing Ember and 1 Scavenged Plating. You don’t need to get dynamite from the vendor.
- Importantly increased the chance of generating rare materials from Dismantling. Especially for Epics and Legendaries
- A new Blacksmith appears in Tyrant’s Hold on Elite and Ultimate difficulty. It can change the rare materials into the random items of Legendary quality. If your character has the low level, it will become the Epic item. It is also the issue for players who have not the power-levelling through Normal or Veteran.
- Adjusted Faction Reputation requirement tiers such as revered requires 25000; Hated now requires -8000; Nemesis now requires -20000.
- Kymon’s Chosen and Order of Death’s Vigil Champion monsters increased 100% more reputation gain while Common monsters just have 100% more reputation loss.
- Slaying the Outcast has 50% more reputation loss.
- Nemesis bosses drop a shoulder armor Monster Infrequent and two versions for each Nemesis.
- Fixed the bug with the Chthonian Nemesis that can make it not to spawn or cause a crash.
- Canceled the lowest tier of Components from possible Bounty rewards
- One-Shot Chests can drop a Legendary item on Elite or Ultimate Difficulty easier.
- Every item is labeled.
- Updated Requirement formulas for all armors. It will be the slight reduction in Physique requirements.
- The values of the armor are increased on level 50+armor. It ranges from 10-35%.
- Reduced the cost to craft Enchanted blueprints by 10-45%
- It’s not possible to craft single Magic Affix items from Enchanted blueprints. The items are Double Magic Affix, Single Rare Affix or higher quality. You have much more chances to generate an item with Rare affixes.
- Reduced Resist Reductions from skills given by equipment, new values ranging from -10 to -20%.
- In Legendary – Signet of the Fallen, skill will not reduce Pierce Resist
- In Legendary – Deathmark Set, increased Cold Damage dealt
- In Epic – Spaulders of Mogdrogen, updated the Pet bonuses to the originally intended values.
Class & Skills
- Because of the increase in armor values at higher levels, defensive devotions are adjusted.
- Increased the percent damage values on every ranging from 50-100% with the largest increase on Tier 3 Constellations.
- Increased damage with rank on Tier 2 and Tier 3 Celestial Powers
- Abomination: Health increases to 300
- Affliction: added 10%Â Poison Resist
- Amatok, Spirit of Winter: replaced 3% Health for flat Health
- Anvil: reduced 3% Armor Absorption
- Assassin: added 8% Bleed Resist, 8% Poison Resist and 6%Pierce Damage
- Behemoth: reduced Health to 300, 4% Health and 10% Health Regen
- Berserker: added 3% Damage Converted
- Candle: added 1,5 % Energy Regen
- Chariot of the Dead: reduced up to 10% Vitality Resist
- Crab: reduced 15% Elemental Resist
- Crane: reduced 12% Poison Resist to 12%, 8% Vitality Resist and 10% Elemental Resist
- Dire Bear: increased 5% Health
- Dying God: increased 40 Offensive Ability
- Eel: added 10 Defensive Ability
- Empty Throne: reduced 8% Aether, Chaos, and Pierce Resist for players and pets
- Fox: added 8% Bleed Resist
- Gallows: increased 10% Vitality Resist
- Ghoul: increased 4% Damage Converted to Health
- Harpy: added 10% Bleed Resist
- Harvestman’s Scythe: reduced 20% Health and Energy Regen
- Hound: added 4% Armor
- Huntress: added 8% Pierce Resist
- Jackal: increased Offensive Ability to 12
- Kraken: increased 20% Attack Speed
- Leviathan: increased 20% Pierce Resist
- Light of Empyrion: reduced 10% Elemental Resist, 15% Vitality Resist for players and pets, 15% Aether Resist and 15% Chaos Resist
- Lizard: added 50 Health, reduced 15% Health Regen
- Magi: added 8% Elemental Resist
- Manticore: added 4% health and 8 Poison damage per 5s
- Menhir’s Obelisk: reduced Armor to 150 and 5% Armor
- Messenger of War: reduced Armor to 50 and Armor to 6%
- Oleron: added 10% Bleed Resist
- Owl: added 8% Elemental Resist
- Raven: added 1 Energy Regen
- Revenant: replaced flat Health with 3% Health
- Rhowan’s Crown: added 8% Chaos Resist
- Scales of Ulcama: reduced Health Regen to 10%, Health to 6% and Energy Regen to 10%
- Shepherd’s Crook: increased Health to 80
- Shieldmaiden: reduced Armor Absorption to 5%
- Spear of the Heavens: increased Offensive Ability to 40
- Solael’s Witchblade: added 15% Fire Resist
- Targo the Builder: reduced Health by 4%, Armor 6% and reduced Health to 300
- Tree of Life: reduced Health by 8% and Health Regen to 20%
- Turtle: reduced Health to 4% andÂ Armor to 4%
- Ulo the Keeper of the Waters: reduced Poison Resist to 15% for players and pets and Chaos Resist to 10% for players
- Ulzuin’s Torch: increased Offensive Ability to 20
- Viper: reduced Offensive Ability to 3%
- Wendigo: increased Health to 5%
- Widow: added 8% Vitality Resist, reduced Offensive Ability by 10
- Assassin’s Mark: Resist Reduction reduced to -33% at the highest rank
- Dryad’s Blessing: increased cooldown to 4s by the max rank
- Giant’s Blood: reduced Health Regen to 240 and Healed to 20% by max rank
- Healing Rain: reduced Heal to 10% and Health/Energy Regen to 50% by max rank
- Light of Empyrion (Skill): increased cooldown to 4s
- Mark of the Wendigo: increased activation chance to 25%
- Rend: Resist Reduction reduced to -33% at max rank
- Shield Wall: reduced Armor by 15% at all ranks
- Stoneform: reduced Armor by 20% at all ranks, reduced Armor Absorption to 20% by max rank
- Tip the Scales: increased cooldown to 1.5s
- Wayward Soul: increased cooldown by 3s at all ranks
- Cadence: increased Weapon damage to 250% by rank 16, 300% by max ultimate rank.
- Rending Force: increased Physical Damage and Armor Reduction
- Internal Trauma: increased Bleed and Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
- Tremor: reduced Weapon damage penalty to -50%
- Mortar Trap now fires the Big One after a 3s delay, down from 5s
- Doombolt: Cooldown reduced to 8s, Radius increased to 2.5
Mogdrogen’s Pact: Energy Reserved rebalanced across the base skill and its modifiers