About Stardew Valley game
Stardew Valley is the RPG simulation indie agriculture crafting game. This amazing and interesting Stardew Valley game was developed by ConcernedApe and published by Chucklefish Games. On 27 Feb 2016, Stardew Valley was launched for Microsoft Windows. Users sent a lot of overwhelmingly positive reviews for Stardew Valley game.
Stardew Valley game is the fantastic story in which you get the grandpa’s inheritance. The property you will receive is an old farm in Stardew Valley. You will embark on the new task with some simple and normal tools alongside a little of money. Besides, you need to learn how to live, work and change this land into the great home.
Key features of Stardew Valley game
- You will turn the wild meadows into the farm full of life and energy. At this place, you can raise animals; plant crops and orchard. Not only that, you can craft and create helpful machines. There are a lot of portions and a vast area for you to live your dream.
- You can improve skills over time. Once you have the solution to control and become the master of this farm, you will have the chance to level up in five areas including farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging. Along with your progression, you can learn and explore much more recipes to cook and craft. Also, unlock new sectors and customize skills by selecting any profession you want.
- You will be one of the parts of the local community. There are over 30 characters living in Stardew Valley. It’s pretty easy to search a friend! Each of them has their daily schedule, birthday, mini-cutscenes, and other new unique secrets to introduce throughout the week even a year. When you make friends with them, you can familiarize, and help each other solve problems or disclose some small stories. All of you can join in exciting seasonal festivals like the luau, haunted maze, and feast of the winter star.
- Besides, you will take part in the exploration of mysterious caves. When you move deeper underground, you may face with strange and dangerous creatures. But you can collect the powerful weapons, precious gems, valuable raw materials to craft and upgrade tools, open new environments, and uncover mysteries.
- As soon as JojaMart is unlocked, you will have the new way to enjoy this beautiful valley. Most of the town’s infrastructures are collapsed. And you have to restore, repair the old community center. Or use the alternate route and take part in the force with Joja Corp.
- In this game, you can marry a person to share and support you in the life on the farm. You have ten bachelors and bachelorettes. Each of them owns the exclusive character progression cutscenes. Maybe, you have kids after that.
- You should relax in the afternoon at the local fishing spots. And you can catch seasonal species of delicious fish in the teeming water. You need to craft bait, bobbers and have a few crab pots in your trip. You can become the legend.
- You can donate artifacts and minerals to the museum.
- Cook tasty dishes and create useful items to help yourself like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium. You have the list of 100 recipes together with a large variety of items. Some foods can give you the opportunity to enhance skills, speed, and power.
- Change the appearance of the own character and house with hundreds of decorative objects. Choose whatever you like most and build your ideal home.
- Xbox controller support (with rumble)! (Keyboard still required for text input)
- You can listen to the original music over two hours.
- OS: Windows 7 or greater
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 500 MB available space